I have seen so many celebrities doing these curled side ponytails lately& I am a big fan. I am in love with them they are perfect do’s for spring & summer. This curled and voluminous look is fun yet sophisticated it is perfect for a date night, an event with girls or an elegant daytime event.
So, how to achieve this beautiful look, just follow these 10 handy dandy steps:
- Start with dry hair.
- Part your hair, I personally recommend to do an exaggerated side part. Make sure to place your side pony on the opposite side of your part.
- Curl your hair using a half-inch curling iron into soft loose curls. ( Do this before you put your hair into a side ponytail because this way it will give more volume and dimension to the overall look).
- Flip your head over and spritz a lightweight hairspray.
- Tease the crown of your head and smooth out the surrounding curls.
- Put your hair into a low side ponytail and tighten the hair band/elastic.
- Carefully pull out the hair around the frame of your face.
- Take the longest strand of hair from the side, wrap it around the base of the ponytail and secure it with bobby pins.
- Spritz some finishing hairspray to get a smooth and shiny overall look!
- And your ready to go, to add an extra glam to your look you may add a pretty & thin hair band or a flower a few inches above your ponytail.
Here’s a video on how to achieve the look by leyla!!
What do you think of the curled side ponytail? Have you tried this beautiful look before?