Hey Everyone! Alright let’s admit it that once in your life time you have thought about how do your favorite stars get those pretty-white smiles? Here are my tips on how to keep your teeth white, clean and pretty:
- Follow a good dental care routine.
- Brush your teeth twice daily!
- No skipping on the flossing! Brushing alone is not enough.
- After meals, swish water around in your mouth for 30 seconds to help prevent stain from foods. ( Better yet, carry around a mini-bottle of mouthwash).
- When hungering for a snack, chew on raw fruits and vegetables that help produce saliva. By stimulating saliva flow, they act as a natural detergent and remove bacteria and whiten teeth. Choose from apples, pears, strawberries, celery or carrots. Gum also works. Speaking of strawberries, these contain natural whitening agents so you can make your own natural whitening paste from strawberries and baking soda.
- For the illusion of whiter teeth, choose lipsticks with blue undertones such as red, plum and burgundy. Two for one bonus: these shades look great with Latina skin tones anyway. Avoid orangey undertones; these make teeth look yellow and dull.
You still have to visit your dentist regularly. You may not get a balloon like when you were a kid, but you’ll get a healthy and kissable mouth for your troubles, so flash those pearly whites!”
Don’t forget to follow my blog!