Hey Everyone! Lately I switched between my exfoliating cleanser and I tried the Nurture My Body Exfoliating Cleanser ($27.91). Their products are made with certified organic ingredients, with no chemical preservatives, and no animal testing. And yes, the packaging is eco-friendly and really really cute! I have fairly sensitive skin and this worked very well. It gets a thumbs-up from me. It is perfect for all skin types and I definitely recommend everyone to give it a try. It has sort of a milky consistency with little orange jojoba beads, they are not harsh at all on your skin. A lot of exfoliators are so abrasive, but this one is so gentle, I feel I can even use this product on a daily basis, achieving the radiant look I want. It smells quite nice too! I am so satisfied with the feel and the result of the products. And will be buying it again!
- Use it 2-3 times a week.
- Apply the cleanser evenly over the face in circular motions.
- Rinse face thoroughly.
- And voila! You are left with soft and refreshed skin! (It sloughed away the layer of my dry skin and softened the skin quite a bit).
The really kind part of their sponsorship is a giveaway for you guys. So, one lucky winner will be receiving a full size exfoliating cleanser, beautifully packaged.
The Rules to Enter the Giveaway:
- Follow me on my blog
- Like this post
- Comment below saying enter me. Example: “Enter me”.
- Follow me on my twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/HumairaBeauty
- The giveaway will run until July 1st 2012 till midnight.
- If you are under the age of 18 please do get your parent’s permission.
- This giveaway is for my U.S. readers only!!
- You have to like Nurture my Body on Facebook (the link is http://www.facebook.com/NurtureMyBody)
I will be having a grand giveaway which will be international and which will include more makeup, cosmetics and more girly stuff so, stay tuned!!
Special favor: Tell your friends on Twitter, Facebook, at the gym or at the café. To check out my giveaway and my posts and to follow me on my blog. Spread the word.
Today’s post is proudly sponsored by